If signs, gifts and coffees are not enough and you want to volunteer, please consider the following options and sign up below.
- FUNDRAISING – calls to targeted donor prospects asking for contributions
- SPECIAL EVENTS – these include coffees/meet ‘n greets as well as fundraising events and others targeted for a specific activity (petition gathering, debates, etc.). Volunteer work involves communications to Tom’s legion of friends, planning and execution of the actual activity.
- PR/COMMUNICATIONS/SOCIAL MEDIA – selected volunteers will work with the campaign committee and our marketing support team on major campaign communications. All friends and volunteers are invited to follow the campaign on Facebook and Twitter – and visit our website.
FIELD OPERATIONS – many jobs late fall, winter and early spring weather:
- ADMINISTRATION/DATA ENTRY – assist at the office and at home with scheduling, preparation for meetings/trainings, communications to volunteers; entry to database of McNamara supporters, volunteers and yard sign requests.
- CANVASSING - walking door-to-door to visit/encourage with registered voters
- PHONE BANK - calls to registered voters
- YARD SIGN INSTALLATION
- WARD LEADER or PRECINCT CAPTAIN
- LITERATURE DROP - cover entire precincts door-to-door with no voter contact
- GET-OUT-THE-VOTE (GOTV) for Election Day: help Tom get out the vote in various ways.